Payments will be requested through Paypal, debit or credit card. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as you have placed your order.
Orders are subject to a delivery and shipping charge, this will be dependent on the purchase value and shipping address. All UK orders are sent by Royal Mail special delivery. Delivery time depends on the item ordered, All pieces are hand made to order, a turn around time of 10-14 days is suggested, dependent on the item.
Bespoke orders can not be cancelled or changed once the deposit has been paid. You will not be refunded if you choose to cancel your order once it has been confirmed and production has started.
I hope you will love your new piece of jewellery , with regret returns are not available as everything is made to order. However if the item is damaged or faulty then a refund or exchange will be offered, as long as you have contacted us within 15 days of purchase.
ring size guide
Please make sure to provide us with the correct ring size when you place your order. Please have a look at my ‘ring sizing guide’ for a DIY way to measure ring size. Please note that this does not guarantee a completely accurate measurement. If you would prefer you can contact me with your postal address to request a plastic ring gauge that I can send to you for a more dependable result.
You can also refer to the table below to establish your ring size based on the inside circumference of each ring size. Please note that this is a guide only and that having your finger precisely measured by a professional with the correct tools is the most accurate way to find out your ring size.
Unless otherwise stated we will use the following sizes:
S – F,G,H,I 14 -15mm diameter
M – J,K,L,M 15-16mm diameter
L – N,O,P,Q 17-18mm diameter
- Your finger size can change during the day – the best time to measure is at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest.
- Do not measure when your hands are cold as your fingers could be up to half a size smaller than usual
- A wider band will feel tighter than a narrower band. When purchasing a particularly wide band, I recommend choosing a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably: it should be snug enough not to fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- If you’re buying a gift, the best way to establish ring size is to borrow a ring of his/hers (from the correct finger) and use our ring measuring guide to determine its size.
bangle size guide
Bangles are sized by their diameter, rather than by their circumference like rings. I offer 3 sizes of bangle: small, medium and large. In order to establish which is the correct size for you, we suggest measuring your hand, which, if done carefully, will give you an accurate result.
Unless otherwise stated we will use the following for sizes:
S – 62mm inside diameter
M -67mm inside diameter
L – 72mm diameter
- Your hands could be different sizes, so make sure to measure the hand on which you intend to wear the bangle.
- Make sure to pull the measuring tape tight over your knuckles. Otherwise your measurement may not be accurate.
- Place your fist on a flat surface.
- With a soft measuring tape, measure the width from the middle of the first knuckle to the middle of the fourth knuckle (you may need someone to help you with this).
- Compare your measurement to those in our sizing for S,M, L to get your bangle size.
jewellery care tips
Your jewellery will age well if cared for. It will develop a personality such as nicks and scratches and we feel that this adds to the beauty of the piece. Jewellery is kept forever, so here are a few helpful tips to keep it looking its best.
- Remove your jewellery before engaging in practical activities, this will ensure that your jewellery does not get accidentally damaged.
- Beauty products for skin and hair can react with precious stones and metals, causing your jewellery to tarnish, discolour and even possibly corrode. Please put your jewellery on last, after applying and cosmetics, scents and sprays.
- When storing your jewellery, we recommend doing so in airtight boxes or bags. Exposure to the environment can cause your silver jewellery to tarnish over time. Storing it sensibly will keep it looking newer for longer.
- Do not store your jewellery in damp or humid conditions as this causes tarnishing and a damp environment attracts dust to stick and settle in the hard-to-clean settings.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery set with stones and pearls. Use a old toothbrush and warm water to remove dirt and grime, use a soft lint free cloth to polish and brighten up the metal.